I was nominated by four amazing bloggers for the Mystery blogger award.
I love all of them so so much so be sure to check them out!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice
- Share a link to your best post(s)
The creator of the Mystery blogger award is Okoto Enigma.
3 things about me (x4):
- I love going to musicals.
- I was 7/8 years old when I went to see my first musical ‘Elisabeth’.
- I am currently listening to the soundtrack of ‘Wicked’, ‘Tanz der Vampire’ and ‘Tarzan.
- My favourite musical is Tanz der Vampire.
- I love doing face masks.
- On most days you see me wondering around with green, blue or red masks on my face.
- I love to bake!
- Although the last week was a ‘ I think I can’t bake anymore’ situation.
- I love writing letters.
- I am sending a letter to the main characters from my favourite musical.
- I can’t wait for them to reply.
- The answer to my first fan mail got lost… .
Wow. I think you can tell that I am really musical-obsessed at the moment.
My best post(s):
Now to the questions:
What was the last thing you ate?
Who’s the last friend you talked to?
Hm… I think it was my internet friend.
One thing you wish someone in your life knew(you don’t have to say who they are)
That I really don’t like the way the person treats me.
What song do you currently have in your head?
‘When did your heart go missing’ – Rooney
How easy do you think you are to read as a person?
I think it depends in what situation I am.
What do you fear the most?
I don’t know… I just hope I am doing good in life.
What’s your favorite childhood memory?
All the musical visits with my mum.
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Just people who stop in the middle of the street.
Have you had an imaginary friend?
What would you want to be written in your tombstone?
I never thought about that…
What’s the story behind your blog name?
I don’t think I can explain that in a few words so check it out here.
What’s that one song you love to sing in the shower?
I don’t really sing in the shower.
What’s the first thing you would do during a zombie apocalypse?
Cry…. I don’t think I could survive one.
What are 3 words you like?
3 words? Bea once could me nifty and I love that word. I also love supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and definitely, I write that a lot.
Where is one place in the world you’ve always wanted to visit?
What three makeup/beauty items could you not live without?
Lipstick, mascara, powder.
What is your favourite shop?
Mango, although I normally only shop on ASOS.
What is your go to outfit?
Black jeans and a simple shirt.
How would you describe your style?
What is your favourite sweet food?
Strawberries with whipped cream.
That were a lot of questions and facts about me! I hope you got to know me a little bit better. Thanks again to all the amazing bloggers for nominating me! Be sure to check them out.
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- What was the last blog post you read that made you smile?
- Who’s your favourite YouTuber at the moment?
- If you could relive one day which day would you pick?
- What’s the best thing about blogging for you?
I nominate every single person who reads this. Don’t be shy, if you want to do this award then do it. Excited to read your answers.