The lovely Bea was nominated for the Sunshine blogger award and because she is so amazing she nominated all of her readers to do this award. I loved her questions so I decided to take the nomination and do the Sunshine blogger award again. Thanks Bea for nominating me! Check out her blog here.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
What was the last thing to make you smile?
My Mango-order arrived today which made me really happy.
How would you change the world?
I think I would have a kind of serum which I could spray around to make people happy.
Still working on it 😉
If you could move anywhere, where would you move?
Brighton, England for sure!
What places would you like to visit (real or fake)?
I would love to go to New York City and go back to Finland because it is so beautiful there. And I mean going to Hogwarts would be pretty amazing!
What game or games do you love to play with friends and family?
I love to play Mario Party 8 (Wii) with my friend and I love playing Mario Kart (Wii) and Lego Harry Potter (Ps3) with my sister. My mum, my sister and I also used to play little Big planet on the Ps3 which was just amazing. We always had so much fun!
Have you ever gone surfing, scuba diving or been on a jet ski?
I went scuba didiving in a pool once for my birthday. I really liked it and had so much fun. Would love to do it again in the sea.
Do you prefer the city, the mountains or the beach?
I always lived in a city so I do prefer it.
What are you looking forward to?
Tanz der Vampire!! I am going to see my favourite musical in 3 days and I am so so excited!
What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I love how passionate I am about my favourite things and the people I love.
Funniest moment you’ve experienced recently?
Mmh… there were a lot of little things which were really funny. But a few days ago my mum, sister and I had dinner and we talked about the musical (German musical about vampires) we are going to see really soon and I said that first of all I want to look really good so I get the attention of the main musical actor. And then I said I am taking a poster with the words ‘Bite me please’ with me….. yeah….
I am not going to do that 😀
Why is voldemort’s nose so flat?
Because he ran into the wrong wall at train station…. hahaha
This actually made me laugh so much when I read it for the first time. I was crying because I laughed so much.
- If you could change an ending from a movie or book which one would you choose and what would you change?
- What is your favourite sims expansion pack? (Please don’t tell me I am the only crazy one who has so many of these)
- What made you smile today?
- What is your favourite clothing brand or shop?
- How ‘pink’ (the colour) obsessed are you atm?
- What was the last book you read and did you like it?
- How much time do you spend on WordPress?
- Which was the last app you’ve downloaded on your phone?
- Who is your favourite Disney character?
- You’re currently writing your answers to my questions… what time is it?
- What is your favourite blog post you have ever written?
I loved these questions! Thanks again to the amazing Bea for beeing so kind and nominating every reader. Be sure to check her out.