Sooo…. I did so good with doing these awards and tags but then I got sick and just didn’t do them right away so there’s a few I have to catch up with. Also I think these are all of the awards I’ve been nominated for, if I missed one please just let me know and I am doing it as well.
Thanks to everybody for nominating me! It really means the world to me. You are absolutely amazing and I love the community here so thank you so much!
The cramm award
Lifeonangela nominated me for the cramm award. I stumbled across her blog this year and I am loving her! She writes travel posts, posts about here daily life and everything else you could ask for. Be sure to check her out here.
I was nominated before for this award and I think my answers didn’t change so you can check out my answers here.
What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
If people don’t change for you why do you have to change then. Something like this.
It is really true because so many people told me to be this and that but there were also things I didn’t like about them, so why do I have to change and everybody around me can keep how they are.
Versatile blogger award
The amazing Alison from aliluck nominated me for this award. On her blog she writes reviews, day to day things and everything you are looking for in a good blog. She is really such a nice person and I am so happy I found her blog. Be sure to check her out here.
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful!)
1. I was pulling a charcoal peel off mask from my face a few minutes ago.
(I love face mask so so much)
2. I was impressed how much more painful it was then I imagined it, but at the same time it was actually not too bad.
(Yes, this makes sense for me)
3. I really like the movie ‘Doctor strange’ and I made the mistake of watching it again and now I am binge watching every interview I can find.
4. I am currenlty so baking obsessed. I want to bake every minute of day.
5. I redesigned my blog and I am loving it so much more now.
6. I’ve been to a flea market yesterday after years.
7. I am really really musical obsessed and I can’t wait for May when I go to the next one.
Thanks again to Alison for nominating me!!
Sunshine blogger award
1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
How did you come up with your blog name?
Good thing I wrote a blog post about this which you can check out here.
Have you ever had a blogging best friend that grew apart from you?
No, but I got to know a friend through Instagram which was really weird but cool at the same time.
An undiscovered gem (book) that you could recommend to everyone.
I don’t have one ,sorry.
Do you like paintings? If so, what is your favourite painting?
I don’t know that much about art…
What is your favourite childhood memory?
Mmh…. I really liked going to musicals with my mum because it always felt like I would enter a completely different world.
Sunshine or drizzle?
What is your Myers-Briggs type?
What is that?
Share any app that you’re obsessed with right now.
Well I shared all of my favourites in this post.
Have you ever watched a Korean drama?
Do you have a childhood friend that is still your friend now?
I do have two friends which I know for ages now. One from kindergarten and one from school.
Any thoughts about the universe?
These questions were really interesting!
The blue sky tag
The amazing amazing Bea nominated me for the blue sky tag and the one lovely blog award (coming next). You all know how much I love Bea! She has an incredible lifestyle blog and motivates you each day to be more happy. You should definitely check her out if you haven’t already (here).
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees
- Nominate 11 people
What is your favorite thing that you’ve purchased lately?
My face masks and my ‘beauty and the beast’ poster.
Have you ever had an awful restaurant experience? Can you share?
Not awful awful, wait. I wanted to share a different story but I’ve just remembered the time where we went to a restaurant and the lady who brought us our drinks dumps all the drinks over me……. yes…
What do you like most about yourself?
I like how passionate I am about the things and people that I love.
What do you admire about others?
What is your favorite holiday?
At the moment I would say easter.
Do you have an traditions that you do every year?
We eat every year on Christmas eve ‘Weißwurst and Seidenwürstchen’ (sausages).
What is your dream job?
I always wanted to study marine biology but I wasn’t good enough. At the moment I would really love to do something where I could be creative.
Would you rather be able to read minds or be able to teleport?
Teleport!!! No traffic and I could visit my family whenever I want to. That would be so cool.
What are you looking forward to?
The next musical I am seeing in May.
What place or places are you looking forward to visit?
Hamburg and Munich, I think so.
How are you feeling today?
Quiet good, a little bit sick, but the weather is a bit nicer than yesterday, so good.
Thanks Bea for these amazing questions!
One lovely blog award
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
1. I love blueberries. I became obsessed with them 3/4 years ago and I still love them so much.
2. I’ve just baked some blueberry muffins.
3. I love watching baking shows.
5. The new episode of Pll was by far too short. I need more answers!
6. I am currently baking my way through the nerdynummies cook book.
7. And I can’t stop watching Rosanna Pansino’ s videos.
I am quiet late with a few of these and I have no idea who did these awards already and who didn’t. So, if you want to do one of them then you are nominated!
Thanks again for all your nominations!! You’re amazing!
Instagram Twitter: @gluecksgeist06