- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and 11 new questions to answer
Lindsay only asked me 5 questions, but they are amazing so it’s absolutely fine!
1. What made you start your blog?
I finished school and didn’t have much to do and I really missed putting all my effort and creativity into one thing so I decide to start a blog and here I am, after 1 and a half years I am still blogging and I love it.
2. Who are your favourite bloggers?
I love Zoella, Tanya Burr, Niomi Smart and Poppy Deyes. Because of Zoe I wanted to start my own blog.
But speaking of amazing bloggers I have a few more:
I think you all know these guys (if not check them out) and love them as much as I do.
3. Do you advertise your blog across social media platforms?
I do have an Instagram account for my blog but to be honest, I don’t really have a clue of what I am doing…. I just upload pictures by pictures and enjoy it. Although there was recently someone from Instagram who read my blog, that was pretty crazy.
4. What lessons have you learnt from blogging so far?
How hard it can be to come up with good content. It’s sometimes a bit sad when you think of something unique or special and nobody really cares about it. Then you upload a haul, tag, award and so many more people read it. (I love doing tags and awards, I think you get what I mean ;)).
At the same time I learnt what an amazing community you can have and that numbers are only numbers. I don’t have thousand of followers but I don’t mind that. I got to know some amazing bloggers and chatting with them through the comments makes me more than happy.
5. Do your family and friends support your blog?
I write my posts in English and my family is german so they don’t read them that much. But I always show them the pictures and stuff like that and my mum loves that! My sister is also really supportive and sometimes even takes a few pictures for me ;).
My friends sadly aren’t interested in it. I gave them the link but they aren’t reading it, which I actually don’t mind.
I loved these questions!!! Thanks again for nominating me, this was so much fun!
My questions to you:
1. What is your favorite musical?
2. What shirt are you currently wearing? (I am in my unicorn shirt 😉 )
3. Do you have siblings?
4. What is your go-to breakfast?
5. Which blog post are you most excited to upload soon?
6. Have you ever deleted one of your posts?
7. Which celebebrity would you love to meet?
8. What was the last thing you baked?
9. What is your favourite game? (Wii, Xbox,…..)
10. Have you ever uploaded a post too early or something like that by accident?
11. What is your favourite cupcake?
I am so excited to read your answers! Have an amazing day!