The amazing BeaFree nominated me for the sunshine blogger award. Bea has an incredible blog and her posts motivate you every single day to be more positive and enjoy life. So please check out her blog here.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Bea’s questions to me:
1. How old were you when you first started to blog?
I was 18 years old.
2. What is your favorite place that you have visited?
Finland!!! I love that country! And the people are so so nice!
3. What are two of your fears?
I am so scared of spiders and
4. Have you ever read a book and been impacted by it? If so, what book?
I read loads of books that really touched me but I am not sure if they impacted my life…. that’s a really hard question….
5. What song could you listen to on repeat?
Somebody to you by the vamps
Well…. Maybe you thinks that’s weird, I don’t care: at the moment I can listen to the theme song of nerdynummies on repeat. It’s on Spotify so check it out!
I normally never post stuff like that but Ro actually knows that I exictsts! She liked one of my tweets and than this happened:
Yep, she retweeted my tweet! My phone is ringing every minute because there’s actually so many people liking it…. this sound so so stupid I know but it’s so exciting. I’ve never experienced something like this 😀 finally I can tick this of my bucket list *jokes*
– Don’t listen to it right before you go to bed. I feel like a chipmunk which has eaten too much sugar –
6. Are you usually late, early or on time?
I am mostly early, really early.
7. Rainy days or snowy days?
Warm rainy days 😉
8. What is one thing you would love to do again?
I would love to read and watch the Harry Potter series again without knowing what’s going to happen.
9. What subject did you absolutely love in school?
I quiet liked maths to be fair.
10. What is your go to outfit?
Black pants with a white shirt and some converse.
11. What do you like to do on a Sunday evening?
Watching YouTube videos.
I loved these questions! Thanks again to Bea for nominating me!
You are supposed to only ask the questions to the ones you nomminate, but today I am answering them myself too and I can’t wait to read your answers!
So you all get to know me a little bit better ;).
My questions to you:
1. Who was the first YouTuber you became obsessed with?
2. What was your second blog post?
3. What’s your favorite high school movie?
Easy A/ Duff
4. Which was your first meal that you could cook on your own?
5. What is your favorite instrumental song?
The theme song of nerdy nummies at the moment *_*
6. If you could visit one city tomorrow where would you go?
7. What is your favorite ‘Keep calm’ sentence?
Keep calm and carry on.
8. What was your favorite toy when you were little?
9. Which was the last video you watched on YouTube?
Dan and Phil baking some Halloween cupcakes
10. Which movie was the last one you saw in cinema?
A German one about the time after the second world war.
11. What made you smile today?
The incredible sunny weather (no clouds) and the fact that I am going to cinema tonight with my mum.
And I nominate: