I am so so happy how many of you always nominate me for so many tags and awards! A massive thank you to all of you. Today I am sharing three awards with you.
Mystery blogger award
The amazing BeaFree nominated me for the ‘mystery blogger award.’ First of all a massive thank you to Bea for nominating me!! Bea has an incredible lifestyle blog which you have to check out here.
Let’s start with the award.
Enigma created this amazing award.
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favorite post of yours.
Let’s start with 3 things about myself:
1. I am still so obsessed with ‘ Beauty and the Beast ‘ and ‘Mary Poppins’.
2. ‘Easy A’ and ‘Duff’ are my favourite high school films.
3. I can talk for hours about nothing 😀
My best/ favorite posts are:
1. If you were given the opportunity to take a free trip to space, would you take it? Why or why not?
Although I would love to experience such an amazing thing, I would be never brave enough to actually do it! By far too scared.
2. If you were the opposite gender, do you know what your name would have been?
No. My parents waited with naming me until they knew which gender I would be.
3. What games did you enjoy to play when you were younger?
I love this question!
As you know I am so Harry Potter obsessed, but I didn’t read the books and watched all the movies until I was 15/16. But my family still was so Harry Potter obsessed. We really loved the world J.K.Rowling created. So we had two computer games, year 1 and 2 and we played it for hours! I loved this pc game so much! And I want to get it back for so bad. It was such an amazing time when my whole family would sit around the computer and collect all the beans. (Did you play that game?)
We also had a Harry Potter ‘Uno’ version and I think we still have it. This game is the best thing ever! We always played it on holiday and this little game literally was in so many different countries.
4. What is your favourite quote?
Ugh, I really struggle with stuff like that because I never have one. But I like ‘She believed she could so she did.’
5. What song can you currently listen to on repeat and not get sick of?
Evermore – beauty and the beast
I wasn’t sure about the new songs until I heared them in the cinema for the first time. They made me cry and ‘evermore’ is just the best song ever!
Can I just say how much I liked these questions?! Great job Bea ❤
My questions are:
1. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
2. What cereal is your favourite?
I used to love one but then they stopped selling it… I still miss it so much!
3. What games did you enjoy to play when you were younger?
I hope it’s okay that I stole that one from you Bea 😉
4. If you could go to one school from a high school movie which one would you go to? (Duff?, Easy A?, High school musical?)
5. Which Disney Prince would your younger self marry ?
And I nominate:
Blogger recognition award
The amazing Jamie from Don’t give a jam nominated me for the blogger recognition award. First of all a massive thank you to Jamie for nominating me! She’s one of the nicest and coolest people I know so please check out her blog here.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story on how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
How my blog started
After I finished school I felt like I needed something where I can put all my energy and creativity into. Like an everyday task. I also wanted to create a little online diary. I always loved the idea of having a diary, but I always forgot to write in it and I can’t write fast enough and then I get really annoyed because there are so many things I want to write down in 2 seconds. So that’s how I created my blog. If you are interested in what my blog name means check out my about glücksgeist page here.
Two pieces of advice
1. Be open. Like and comment on other blog posts. If you show your interest in other blogs they will do the same with your blog. Be nice and don’t focuse on numbers, just enjoy blogging.
Also be a part of awards and tags. At the beginning I wasn’t sure how to feel about them, but now I love them. They create an amazing community who supports each other.
2. Take your pictures in natural lighting. There’s nothing better than the sun to create amazing pictures.
Thanks again to the amazing Jamie for nominating me!
The blue sky tag
First of all thank you so much for nominating me it really means so much to me!
They both have amazing blogs and I love them both so so much so please click on their names and check out their blogs.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
I am only answering the questions today as I am quiet late with that.
I start with Hannah’s questions:
1. What is your favourite food?
I love pasta!
2. Where is your favourite place you’ve visited?
Probably England or Finland.
3. What is your greatest achievement to date?
….. 100 followers (?)
4. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice what would it be?
To care less!
5. What is your favourite song at the moment?
‘Evermore’ from beauty and the beast
6. If you could take up any hobby what would it be?
I danced ballet for 8 years and stopped. I wished I would never stopped dancing because it was so much fun.
7. Where would you visit if you could go anywhere and why?
Brighton or Edinburgh. Just because of Zoella’s vlogs 😉
8. What is your favourite sea creature/ animal from the sea?
9. If you could recommend a book to someone, What would you recommend and why?
Anything from ‘Enid Blyton’. Childhood books and by far the best books I’ve ever read.
10. What is your earliest childhood memory?
I always thought that I have an amazing memory, I really don’t…. 😀 so I am not too sure….
11. What one thing could you not love without?
Loved these questions!
Now I am answering everythingmexx’s questions.
1. Favourite song at the moment?
‘Evermore’ – beauty and the beast
2. Most embarrassing moment?
Year 7 in school…. (in Germany we go 4 years to a school and then either 5,6, or 8 to another one. I went to the one with 8 years so year 7 means the third year of that school, I was about 12).
3. Favourite beauty product at the moment?
My Manhattan powder
4. If you could either go explore the past or future which would you go and why?
Past! I don’t want to know what’s happening in the future.
5. Favourite movie?
At the moment ‘Easy A’ and ‘Duff’
6. What is your favourite thing to do in the weekend?
Just to be around with my family
7. Favourite colour?
Blue (royal blue)
8. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
The amazing community! I love to interact with other bloggers.
9. Do you have a favourite quote?
10. One thing you cannot live without?
11. Fashion or beauty?
Loved these questions! Thanks again for nominating me!