Also sorry for uploading this so late.
The creater of the Mystery Blogger Award is Enigma.
The rules are:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Answer five questions from the nominee
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog
- Ask the nominees five questions of your choice
- Share the link to your best post
Three things about me
1. If I discover something new (like a new movie or something like that) I get so obsessed with it that I can’t think of anything else. It is really bad sometimes.
2. I am currently trying to learn Swedish because I really want to go there for some time.
3. I have two siblings, a little sister and a big brother.
I am going to start with the questions from BeaFree.
1. If you were a squirrel for a day, what would you do?
Honestly, I never thought about that…. I would just climb up every tree I could find.
2. What is your funniest memory?
I love how I made my sister laugh so hard one time (she was drinking water at the same time) that she spit it out.
3. What music artist could you listen to forever?
Oh God! I can’t decide! Probably one direction?
4. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
After finishing school I felt really lost. I didn’t know what I can or should do with my life and blogging helped me a lot trying to figure out what I want in life and it makes me so much more happier. So my favourite thing is that it makes me happy.
5. What is your least favourite household chore?
I hate taking the rubbish out, luckily I don’t have to do that too often.
Now it’s time for natttblog’s questions
1. If you could be one animal for a day which animal would you want to be?
A dolphin!!!! My favorite animal!
2. What are your hobbies?
I think blogging is the biggest hobby I have right now. I also really love reading and being creative.
3. What state/ country do you live in?
I live in Germany 🙂
4. If you could live in one country, which country would it be?
ENGLAND! I love England so so much and I definitely want to live there at some point.
5. What’s your favourite place you have traveled to?
Finland. We had such an amazing holiday house and it is so so beautiful there. Would love to go there again.